Hacking Question Error when using option "Extract NCA" from hactoolgui

Aldoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sorry, that's totally insane I asked for help multiple times in different discord servers and nobody is answering. That's why I'm asking there :/

Here's the steps I did :

1 : Extracted XCI using hactoolgui
2 : Going to Extract NCA, choosing the biggest file in the secure folder, selecting "Generate emulator-ready folder" option, selecting Yuzu then I type a folder name then I click Start and I got a "Error: section 0 is corrupted!" from the cmd that pops up. In the output folder, I got a RomFS.romfs file. And my goal is to have a main.npdm file.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is why m find with getting the sx pro for now
then i can stay off this site and not witness these threads

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
this is why m find with getting the sx pro for now
then i can stay off this site and not witness these threads
but dude is free, tx is worthless, they are going out of business with this powerful, open sourced, godly, ultimate, and knuckles solution jejejej

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but dude is free, tx is worthless, they are going out of business with this powerful, open sourced, godly, ultimate, and knuckles solution jejejej
you guys dont need to create 50 threads when all you have to do is ask in the main thread
its so stupid

its just making the forum convoluted and packed with nonsense threads

Reactions: lukhart

x0x0

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm sorry, that's totally insane I asked for help multiple times in different discord servers and nobody is answering. That's why I'm asking there :/

Here's the steps I did :

2 : Going to Extract NCA, choosing the biggest file in the secure folder, selecting "Generate emulator-ready folder" option, selecting Yuzu then I type a folder name then I click Start and I got a "Error: section 0 is corrupted!" from the cmd that pops up. In the output folder, I got a RomFS.romfs file. And my goal is to have a main.npdm file.
Dump is broken try another.

Aldoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the section thats corrupt is prob the exefs, which contains the main. whatever u want. check ur keys and what game r u trying with?
I'm trying with Dragon Quest Builder, I got all the keys except master key 4

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HOLY SHIT IT'S WORKING

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Here's the steps I did :

Key problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8