Hacking Error install .cia

Yuitsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry my bad english.
My o3ds in 4.4 jp, and rxtools 3.0 in MT-Card emuNAND 9.9, i install legit Pokemon Y, and new super mario bros. 2 gold edition word perfectly, but i install paper mario stiker star don't work :((((

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry my bad english.
My o3ds in 4.4 jp, and rxtools 3.0 in MT-Card emuNAND 9.9, i install legit Pokemon Y, and new super mario bros. 2 gold edition word perfectly, but i install paper mario stiker star don't work :((((

Mmmh, for what you're saying, it seems that your SD is apparently overloaded, you said that you installed both Pokémon Y and NSMB2, right?, remember that to install a cia on your SD you must have the double of the size, of the game, which means, that you just need to erase the cias on your SD (Let's say, Pokemon Y) and then install Sticker Star, if that doesn't work or it's not related, try to download a cia from any other page, and see what it happens.

Reactions: Yuitsu

Yuitsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mmmh, for what you're saying, it seems that your SD is apparently overloaded, you said that you installed both Pokémon Y and NSMB2, right?, remember that to install a cia on your SD you must have the double of the size, of the game, which means, that you just need to erase the cias on your SD (Let's say, Pokemon Y) and then install Sticker Star, if that doesn't work or it's not related, try to download a cia from any other page, and see what it happens.
thanks for your Reply, i install paper mario at first but dont work, i have 8gb sd card, and i install 2 different file in 3dsiso. At first, i worry about region of my emuNAND but NSMB2 work??

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for your Reply, i install paper mario at first but dont work, i have 8gb sd card, and i install 2 different file in 3dsiso. At first, i worry about region of my emuNAND but NSMB2 work??
Oh i see, then this must have happened, remember that an 8GB SD Card is consumed by 1GB of an emunand, which means that if you have 7.56GB (Because an 8GB sd card almost never have the exact amount) means that you would probably have 6.56, to put an example, Pokemon Y has 1.8GB, with the cia on the root (and the game installed) you would have 5600MB installed, more the size of NSMB2 and that consume just about everything of the console, solution, erase the cias from the root (Both Pokemon Y and NSMB2) and install Sticker Star.

Yuitsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh i see, then this must have happened, remember that an 8GB SD Card is consumed by 1GB of an emunand, which means that if you have 7.56GB (Because an 8GB sd card almost never have the exact amount) means that you would probably have 6.56, to put an example, Pokemon Y has 1.8GB, with the cia on the root (and the game installed) you would have 5600MB installed, more the size of NSMB2 and that consume just about everything of the console, solution, erase the cias from the root (Both Pokemon Y and NSMB2) and install Sticker Star.
thanks you, I'm doing it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it don't work, :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2