Error generic 3ds

PLTvDD98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I got this error when i Play Savvy Style Trendsettters and i got new app in game. I have latest luma uptade
Post automatically merged:

Now i get id 44

Attachments

• IMG20230218204133.jpg
    IMG20230218204133.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 39

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this error when i Play Savvy Style Trendsettters and i got new app in game. I have latest luma uptade

Now i get id 44
At boot or in-game? Are you using a cart or an installed title?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In game,cart
The error appears randomly or in a specific scene/area? Do you have the game update installed (if there's any)? Any dlcs too perhaps?
You don't have any issues with other games, installed on sd card or cartridge ones?

PLTvDD98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The error appears randomly or in a specific scene/area? Do you have the game update installed (if there's any)? Any dlcs too perhaps?
You don't have any issues with other games, installed on sd card or cartridge ones?
On specific scene, i dont have uptrade bc i cant uptade ( Kiedy chcę pobrać aktualizację, mówi, że ją pobrałem, a kiedy chcę wejść do gry, mówi, że nadal potrzebuję aktualizacji), well i dont have problem with other games

Plugin perhaps?
What do u mean?

UH ITS DONT TRANSLATEXDDD ,,when i want to download an update it says i download it and when i want to enter the game it says i still need an update"

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On specific scene, i dont have uptrade bc i cant uptade
Ok, no game update? In that case it could be your cartridge is corrupt. You'd want to dump it with GodMode9, and verify the hash with a known verified image online.
Also try installing directly to the sd card, if the issue persists then it's most likely corrupt.
( Kiedy chcę pobrać aktualizację, mówi, że ją pobrałem, a kiedy chcę wejść do gry, mówi, że nadal potrzebuję aktualizacji),
Whatever that means..
well i dont have problem with other games
Ok.

PLTvDD98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ok, no game update? In that case it could be your cartridge is corrupt. You'd want to dump it with GodMode9, and verify the hash with a known verified image online.
Also try installing directly to the sd card, if the issue persists then it's most likely corrupt.
anything else i can do if the problem persists?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything else i can do if the problem persists?
You can try downloading the game (from the internet, don't ask where) & Installing it, then test again. Also you'd need to backup your cart save with Checkpoint and then restore it, in order to check the problematic area again.

If somehow it's still crashing, you'd need to check the sd card for errors with h2testw. It could be the culprit here..

PLTvDD98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You can try downloading the game (from the internet, don't ask where) & Installing it, then test again. Also you'd need to backup your cart save with Checkpoint and then restore it, in order to check the problematic area again.

If somehow it's still crashing, you'd need to check the sd card for errors with h2testw. It could be the culprit here..
Thanks i do reinstall from hshop and its worked! 💓

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries