Hacking Question [Error] Fatal error: [NXBOOT] Couldn't parse boot0 : Not enough space!

FoX80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi,
Migrated (or trying to...) from a 256gb to 400gb micro sd.
Dumped the hidden partition with NX Nand Manager and copied all the files from the rest of the sd in the visible partition.
Everything I tried seemed to working! Then I updated AMS from 0.18 to 19.0.1 and since I had received the information of the (oficial) pending update, I updated from 10.xx to ofw 12.0.1.
After that, I copied the latest sigpatches. Rebooted with Fusee and again, everything I tried was working (MHR, Battle Axe, Lonely Mountains, Crash Bandicoot 4 etc).
But when I updated with Tinfoil one or two games and installed another one or two games with Goldleaf, I had uninstalled previously (to copy less gbs...), when I pressed the home button received a message as in the title and shown in the image attached.
And I wont boot up. No matter what I do. Thankfully, I did not delete the previous sd and when I changed them, after pressing the power button, booted, as normal with all the games and saves.

After that, reformatted the 400gbs sd and repeated all the process from scratch... and after many hours happened the exact same thing :(
After that, I tried other method, cloning the complete sd with HDD Raw Copy Tool and used Minitool to expand the visible partition to the unallocated sapce. After many hours (again...) the results were, exactly the same :((
What can I do?!

Thanks

Attachments

• HZut5fs - Imgur.jpg
    HZut5fs - Imgur.jpg
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 261

FoX80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Now tried to inject Hekate. Placed the Fusee in bootloader---payload.
After boot I selected the fusee primary in Hekate and now I get the message:

Fatal error: [NXROOT] Failed to mount Emummc from SD card partition!

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now tried to inject Hekate. Placed the Fusee in bootloader---payload.
After boot I selected the fusee primary in Hekate and now I get the message:

Fatal error: [NXROOT] Failed to mount Emummc from SD card partition!
Try the migrate option in hekate ?

FoX80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
After many tries and errors I used the Hekate method to migrate... and aparently it's all working correctly!
Still haven't update to the latest fw and cfw but for now, haven't had any issues!

Reactions: Draxzelex

orzech

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,
Migrated (or trying to...) from a 256gb to 400gb micro sd.
Dumped the hidden partition with NX Nand Manager and copied all the files from the rest of the sd in the visible partition.
Everything I tried seemed to working! Then I updated AMS from 0.18 to 19.0.1 and since I had received the information of the (oficial) pending update, I updated from 10.xx to ofw 12.0.1.
After that, I copied the latest sigpatches. Rebooted with Fusee and again, everything I tried was working (MHR, Battle Axe, Lonely Mountains, Crash Bandicoot 4 etc).
But when I updated with Tinfoil one or two games and installed another one or two games with Goldleaf, I had uninstalled previously (to copy less gbs...), when I pressed the home button received a message as in the title and shown in the image attached.
And I wont boot up. No matter what I do. Thankfully, I did not delete the previous sd and when I changed them, after pressing the power button, booted, as normal with all the games and saves.

After that, reformatted the 400gbs sd and repeated all the process from scratch... and after many hours happened the exact same thing :(
After that, I tried other method, cloning the complete sd with HDD Raw Copy Tool and used Minitool to expand the visible partition to the unallocated sapce. After many hours (again...) the results were, exactly the same :((
What can I do?!

Thanks
hi where to put copies of boot0 and boot1 after migrating from sx os to athmosphere?
i have same problem - fatal error nxboot couldn't parse boot0 not enough space
my switch is mariko with file based emunand

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi where to put copies of boot0 and boot1 after migrating from sx os to athmosphere?
i have same problem - fatal error nxboot couldn't parse boot0 not enough space
my switch is mariko with file based emunand
you can put boot0 or boot1 in the restore folder ( the one hekate makes for you when you back up boot0 and boot1). Use the hekate restore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night