Gaming Error C2-12828-1 Fix?!

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this error with a few of my games and decided to simply remove them. For example Snake Eater. Unfortunate but whatever. It worked earlier though. Also happens on My Katamari but I want that game and that's also worked fine before. Retroarch works fine and other games as well. It sucks. Pure Chess got that error. Guacamelee works fine.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Well nothing changed, game is still on the same error. What happened is, some of my stuff got deleted.
do you happen to have a save file for that game ?
if yes, try deleting the save file with vitashell and then try to launch the game.

if you cannot do that or do not have a save file, then simply wait until someone dumps it with the new npdrm thingie !
i also want the atelier games.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
No point troubleshooting this now. Wait for a NoNpDrm/.PSV dump of this now, along with other Mai and Vitamin dumps, as they should be all "NUKED" now.
exactly XD
i already nuked mine, wiped all of them from my vita and my HDD.
starting fresh with the npdrm dumps.

btw. what is the other one that i see, the .psv ones?
are they for those that own the mSD adaptor?

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exactly XD
i already nuked mine, wiped all of them from my vita and my HDD.
starting fresh with the npdrm dumps.

btw. what is the other one that i see, the .psv ones?
are they for those that own the mSD adaptor?

Yeah, I wiped about 1TB of mine off my HDD, as no point keeping it all. The .psv format is the new dump tool i.e 1:1 cart dumps

Quote from Reddit:

"The new PSV format isn't finalized yet (no DLC, no digital games, no trimming) and it's of no direct use; you still need to re-rip every single game to use with NoNpDRM. Furthermore, at the moment there seem to be many issues with .psv rips (they may or may not work). PSV may be great for archiving games (only cartridges for now), but it's bad for distributing games to play them. NoNpDRM on the other hand is flawless."

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Yeah, I wiped about 1TB of mine off my HDD, as no point keeping it all. The .psv format is the new dump tool i.e 1:1 cart dumps

Quote from Reddit:

"The new PSV format isn't finalized yet (no DLC, no digital games, no trimming) and it's of no direct use; you still need to re-rip every single game to use with NoNpDRM. Furthermore, at the moment there seem to be many issues with .psv rips (they may or may not work). PSV may be great for archiving games (only cartridges for now), but it's bad for distributing games to play them. NoNpDRM on the other hand is flawless."

we can view psv as .3ds , npdrm as cia i guess.

aaand i prefer cia by miles, so i will just look away from the psv dumps.

sirus1999

Trophies
Website
shabihsazgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
my games all work fine before i install vpkj app in my vita. after install that all my maidump game show this error c2-12828-1. i try any way for fix but not work. i reinstall that or Try switching game modes with MaiDump but show same error again. what happen for my games. how fix this? my vita is henkaku enso. i dont want format all vita or memory card. please help

foxboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have this I think a bit in common with your problem. I installed the game called persona 4 golden and it works perfectly until messing with the game by cheating. I used game save manager then backing up the save .bin file along with other files on it then editing stats, level and SOCIAL LINK using P4G save tool then saving it (the game save file) then restoring it back to the ps vita, now I open the P4G and yeah, I see the edited stats changed a lot so I continued the game until I stumbled on doing a first relationship on other characters on the game or what the game called "social link" then Error c2-12828-1 appears. I restarted the game and it works perfectly but when I load the save game and played again, error comes. My fix was doing the above procedure again but this time I deleted all the social link cheat on it and boom it works. My conclusion is that your problem is something to do with bad dumps, out of range editing, saves or plug-ins.

Last edited by foxboy,

TryingToFindNostalgic

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This might be a stupid answer for everyone, but before I got this code error, I used to always do this, open and boot up h-encore/trinity (I've downgraded once), but I don't exit directly, I would go to the option on install henkaku, and actually install henkaku before exiting, I thought that was something I was supposed to do before I read that you could just exit, but after just exiting I started getting that code. Another dumb method that someone could try is from this youtube video . The video explains on replacing the sys_module with one that's given in a mega link. Since I'm an new user, I can't put links so I'm just going to type the video's name and hopefully it's the same for everyone,
psvita henkaku fixing error C2-12828-1
•Jan 10, 2017, bu kuroro hunter

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that error is when an app crashes. it usually happens right when trying to install henkaku. if you have enso, it should never happen unless something is wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...