boobooman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

I just updated my Switch to 10.4 and os sx 3.03

After the reboot, i am getting this error and i have to reboot.

There were no errors in the update or anything.

Any idea's?

Thanks

edit** Nevermind, I fixed it, removed customer theme and back in :)

Last edited by boobooman,

noler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get this error all the time since updating to Beta 3.0.3 of SX OS. I have no custom themes. I formated the card and put ONE game on it just to test. And I get this error. It have been working flawless last updates. Any clue?

Joshifer34

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was just me. I literally wiped my system and card and finally got sx installer to run and boot games thru that. Can’t use cheats can’t use the “album”

take the games out of sxos folder and put them on the root I ultimately just installed all my xci games as nsp files to avoid opening any apps to boot them. But I can’t update anything or use cheats all my games are stuck at 1.0 even if I download the update patch I can’t install them.

I wish I knew it was sxos I thought my system had corrupt files. I lost all my legit paid games And saves and can’t get them back cus my systems banned. Yeah I can download nsp of them but I can’t update them or use dlc because sxos doesn’t even read the files if you manage to open the album without it crashing.

Last edited by Joshifer34,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error all the time since updating to Beta 3.0.3 of SX OS. I have no custom themes. I formated the card and put ONE game on it just to test. And I get this error. It have been working flawless last updates. Any clue?
What about the latest version of SX OS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.