Fritss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hello all

i have 2 consoles that i already put them games.
the problem is when i tried to change card to one of them and i have put the same files(kosmos all in one) and when i try to install games i recieving an error.
i have tried:
changed goldleaf+goldtree all versions
changed kosmos all in one all versions
i tried to format a severl times to few kind of format(NTFS,EXfat)
i tried even to changed to different console without luck.
i tries severl cards without success.
any help will be appreciated

thanks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all

i have 2 consoles that i already put them games.
the problem is when i tried to change card to one of them and i have put the same files(kosmos all in one) and when i try to install games i recieving an error.
i have tried:
changed goldleaf+goldtree all versions
changed kosmos all in one all versions
i tried to format a severl times to few kind of format(NTFS,EXfat)
i tried even to changed to different console without luck.
i tries severl cards without success.
any help will be appreciated

thanks
Well have you tried using Tinfoil?

Panzrier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same. I updated fw and kosmos/atmosphere though to play something new and now goldleaf gives that error on half the things I want to install. It's the "missing sig patch or too low firmware" error.

Was gonna try the old goldleaf version and some things, but you've already done that. My issue involved sig patches messing up all my installed titles tho after update. I got the 9.0.1 sigs now and they run again, but some things won't reinstall because of that same error. I've replaced the files a few times now.. nada.

Is Goldleaf currently broken or something? I forgot tinfoil was a thing, but still. Having to resort to it isn't exactly a fix. Will test after I eat, as if it works for me it may work for OP also

edit: nvm tinfoil just freezes as soon as it starts

Last edited by Panzrier,
Reactions: 404kinnie

Fritss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Same. I updated fw and kosmos/atmosphere though to play something new and now goldleaf gives that error on half the things I want to install. It's the "missing sig patch or too low firmware" error.

Was gonna try the old goldleaf version and some things, but you've already done that. My issue involved sig patches messing up all my installed titles tho after update. I got the 9.0.1 sigs now and they run again, but some things won't reinstall because of that same error. I've replaced the files a few times now.. nada.

Is Goldleaf currently broken or something? I forgot tinfoil was a thing, but still. Having to resort to it isn't exactly a fix. Will test after I eat, as if it works for me it may work for OP also

edit: nvm tinfoil just freezes as soon as it starts
I figure i needed to download the atmosphere seperate and copy it your card instead your atmosphere data..
It works for me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1