Error 162-3006 - vwii softmod update help

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by davidel88, Oct 23, 2015.

1. davidel88
    OP

davidel88 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2015
    United States
    Hi. I have a Wii U with a vWii softmod installed to access the homebrew channel. However, my Wii U has not been able to update for a while now. I get error 162-3006, which would mean that I have some patched IOSes that shouldn't be patched. Unfortunately, I never backed up any of these vIOSes with bluedump.

I tried to run SysCheck "
    Version 2.4.0 HacksDen Edition"

, but it keeps freezing at IOS15 vulnerabilities. I tried a different Syscheck and it blocked at IOS17.

Could anybody help me out with all of this?

Thank you very much

2. davidel88
    OP

davidel88 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2015
    United States
    Please help. I am desperate! :(

3. RosaliinaDaHacker64

RosaliinaDaHacker64 3DS hacker.

Oct 7, 2015
    Ireland
    /dev/null
    As I search for this error code on Nintendo website, it says that you should contact Nintendo...maybe sending your Wii U console to them for repair.

But can you delete Homebrew Channel off your console if possible to solve this problem? Sorry if I can't help you a lot because I never had Homebrew installed on my Wii or Wii U's Wii-mode, only on 3DS.

Last edited by RosaliinaDaHacker64, Oct 24, 2015
  4. davidel88
    OP

davidel88 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2015
    United States
    Thank you for your response. I tried calling them, they want me to send it to repair it. I saw other people's posts and googled the error a lot and it's because I need to have no patches on IOS prior to 200. I didn't save previous versions of IOSs, and was wondering if on of you guys had vwii clean versions of IOSs

RosaliinaDaHacker64 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice