Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was on AIM, don't add me. MKAY?

(REMOVED NAME)(8:59:32 PM): HI FAG!
(REMOVED NAME)(8:59:41 PM): Tell me where you think this is from.
(REMOVED NAME)(8:59:50 PM): Like anime, drama, that kind of stuff.
(REMOVED NAME)(8:59:56 PM): utate!
(REMOVED NAME)(8:59:59 PM): Odote!
(REMOVED NAME)(9:00:04 PM): chyotomate!

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO

A customer came in yesterday wanting to upgrade his phone to the iPhone. Here's the problem... he was a T-Mobile customer. I told him we don't sell the unlocked version of the phone, and that we couldn't unlock them here. The only way for him to get an iPhone from us was to get a new line of activation + 2 year contract with ATT.

He told me that I was full of crap, and that the only reason I was denying him the sale was because we didn't make as much commission on unlocked phones as we did on contracts. WE'RE NOT ON COMMISSION. I tried explaining that to him, but idiot boy wouldn't get it. He told me his friend had bought the iPhone at my store, blah blah blah...

I told him that he may have bought the phone, paid the early termination fee, and got it unlocked, but that we didn't do the unlocking at my store. He started cursing me out and wanted to speak to a manager. Unfortunately, the only manager available was an idiot, and proceeded to agree with the customer and told me to unlock the phone and sell it to him, and that I was on the verge of losing my job.

Without saying a word, I whipped out my phone, called the regional mobile manager (about 30x more important than the manager in front of me), explained the situation to him, and he very calmly told me to hand the phone to the "retarded manager."

I couldn't help but grin when I heard the screaming from the loudspeaker, and saw the manager pull the phone away from his ear very quickly. It was almost like something you'd see in a movie. The manager then revised his story, and the customer started cursing both of us out, saying that we were just bandwagoning against him, and that he was going to call our corporate offices and get both of us fired. The manager just stood there and took it, and the customer finally left.

Finally, the manager apologized to me. Today, when I got to work and was checking my email, I saw that I'd gotten a letter from my corporate offices thanking me for handling the situation the way I did.

So, in this case, the customer is a retarded asshole.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1