Emunand reflects on Sysnand?

chauza

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Mariko switch with SX Core chip. Used to be on SX OS, but I switched to Atmosphere. I formatted my SD card for a clean install and created emunand. After installing Tinfoil and an NSP game, I noticed that these two also showed up on sysnand ofw. Also, If I turn on/off airplane mode in OFW, the changes also reflects in emunand and vice versa. This is really weird. When I was using SX OS, whatever I do in emunand doesn't reflect in sysnand.

Can someone help me?

EDIT: Both Emunand and sysnand are running latest firmware 13.

chauza

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed the "S" at the end of firmware version. I think I'm running atmosphere on sysnand? I followed this guide: rentry.org/MarikoEmuNAND and I followed it carefully. How did I end up running atmosphere on sysnand?

itchigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed the "S" at the end of firmware version. I think I'm running atmosphere on sysnand? I followed this guide: rentry.org/MarikoEmuNAND and I followed it carefully. How did I end up running atmosphere on sysnand?
This is why you should always check your system setting on the first start up to make sure you're actually on EmuMMC not SysMMC.
I'm pretty sure you messed it up when creating EmuMMC that's the only explanation.

Reactions: lipanz

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its simple; the guide you followed is not a good one. I recommend following this one instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over