1. funnystory

OP funnystory Banned
    Banned

United States
    I tried messing with files,injecting a tickets.db from a diff o3ds to my new 3ds. Themehax is still installed rxtools works,what doesnt work is my emunand. I deleted all the folders and copied a working backup and it still doesnt want to load. Are there files hidden somewhere on my sd?

2. funnystory

OP funnystory Banned
    Banned

United States
    I dont have an emunand backup. The only thing I can do is use emunand tool on my 3ds and clone my sysnand to get it working again but I would lose my progress on legend of zelda.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

with this computer tool could it extract the emunand from my backup folder?

3. Mnecraft368

Mnecraft368 I hate my name.

United Kingdom
    Are you sayin you transfered an emunand to N3DS? I cant tell. If it was a 9.5 emunand transfered that would be fine but above you will be bricked

4. funnystory

OP funnystory Banned
    Banned

United States
    transfered a ticketfile.

5. Mnecraft368

Mnecraft368 I hate my name.

United Kingdom
    Oh, i dont know what a ticket file is but from experiance wat i said is the only emunand brick i know! I updated my N3DS :( (emunand)

6. urherenow

urherenow GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Most game saves are on the SD. I don't believe the tickets.db can be transferred between systems (NNID thing? I forget). Anyway dump the ticket.db from sysnand and inject to emunand. That should fix you.

7. CrispyYoshi

CrispyYoshi GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Do you have a backup of your original sysnand, and have you ever formatted emunand through system settings/tiny format?

If you have a backup of your original sysnand and have not formatted EmuNAND through system settings/tiny format, you can inject your SysNAND's NAND.bin back into emunand to downgrade/unbrick it, and it should read from the same /Nintendo 3DS/ folder you were originally using, including your Zelda save (assuming it's not a game cart, but rather a channel)

8. funnystory

OP funnystory Banned
    Banned

United States
    i did a copy sysnand to emunand and now everything works i just had to format my sysnand after to unlink nands. However,I still wanted to transfer my games from my o3ds

9. CrispyYoshi

CrispyYoshi GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    You could downgrade your O3DS (if it's not already CFW'd) and use SaveDataFiler to extract/import your game saves
    to/from the 3DSes.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Emunand, brick,