Hacking Emunand/A9LH Question

• Thread starter Deleted-379826
  • Start date
  • Views 1,569
  • Replies 15
D

Deleted-379826

OP
So I've done the process yesterday with a Rednand and I've noticed it's strikingly similar in my eyes to an emunand so since I already have one can I just go along with that?

kawlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
if i may ask a question, i follow the guide step by step and coming to the 3rd part with rednand setup, i have a problem.

When i boot into rednand via homebrew/luma3ds and when i check the fw installed, it's said sys 9.2.0 (not even ver or emu). I did the step multiples times and i've always come into this issue.

Did i do something wrong ? Is the sys similar than emu ? (i precise that the fw in sysnand is indeed ver 9.2.0).

Thanks

D

Deleted-379826

OP
if i may ask a question, i follow the guide step by step and coming to the 3rd part with rednand setup, i have a problem.

When i boot into rednand via homebrew/luma3ds and when i check the fw installed, it's said sys 9.2.0 (not even ver or emu). I did the step multiples times and i've always come into this issue.

Did i do something wrong ? Is the sys similar than emu ? (i precise that the fw in sysnand is indeed ver 9.2.0).

Thanks
like it says boot into luma3ds config menu and check show nand in system settings or something along the line and then youll know for sure if you boot luma go into settings and see emu beside the number

kawlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i did that, and i get sys 9.2, different from ver 9.2 in the sysnand, so i don't know what to think about it and if i can update.

kawlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A great thanks to you, it worked out perfectly, i'm dumbed, i checked the option for booting into sysnand + show current nand.
I was kinda worried about the "sys 9.2", now it does make sence.

Onece again, sorry, i was faded from the 3ds hacking scene (hello rxtools) so i need to learn.
Btw, luma3ds seems 1000* better.

D

Deleted-379826

OP
A great thanks to you, it worked out perfectly, i'm dumbed, i checked the option for booting into sysnand + show current nand.
I was kinda worried about the "sys 9.2", now it does make sence.

Onece again, sorry, i was faded from the 3ds hacking scene (hello rxtools) so i need to learn.
Btw, luma3ds seems 1000* better.
lol

kawlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
back again, i managed to install a9hl and all the stuff. It works fine.
But when i updated rednand, it went up to 10.5, saying the console coud not proceed the update, it will reboot.

i tried again after installing a9hl, i have the same issue. Am i stuck with the 10.5 fw ?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
back again, i managed to install a9hl and all the stuff. It works fine.
But when i updated rednand, it went up to 10.5, saying the console coud not proceed the update, it will reboot.

i tried again after installing a9hl, i have the same issue. Am i stuck with the 10.5 fw ?
Make sure you're not using TubeHax DNS or blocking Nintendo servers. If neither of those, try somewhere with stronger wifi.

Voidsickness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have tried to install A9HL using the safeA9HLinstaller but I am now stuck in an endless loop of booting to the safeA9HLinstaller screen I cant boot to anything else its a nightmare is it a brick? has anyone else experienced this?

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
i have tried to install A9HL using the safeA9HLinstaller but I am now stuck in an endless loop of booting to the safeA9HLinstaller screen I cant boot to anything else its a nightmare is it a brick? has anyone else experienced this?
replace the arm9loaderhax.bin payload to something like luma3ds payload. follow pailect's guide

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse