Emulator machine to play (almost) all?

MrMrMr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since I have my PS Classic, Vita TV, and OpenEmu I'm really getting into the retro scene, and getting good memorys. Also the newer systems, GameCube etc have some great games.

I'm wondering if there is an emulator machine, probably a windows machine I expect? that can sort of play all? Is there such a thing? what are the limits of what can be emulated currently? Or is there a console that can play all?

what do people have, or just have lots of different systems to play different emulators? OpenEmu is really good, but looking at some GC games and they look great.

thanks

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since I have my PS Classic, Vita TV, and OpenEmu I'm really getting into the retro scene, and getting good memorys. Also the newer systems, GameCube etc have some great games.

I'm wondering if there is an emulator machine, probably a windows machine I expect? that can sort of play all? Is there such a thing? what are the limits of what can be emulated currently? Or is there a console that can play all?

what do people have, or just have lots of different systems to play different emulators? OpenEmu is really good, but looking at some GC games and they look great.

thanks
I know people will suggest Retropie/Raspberry Pie but I personally think a Wii console is a great cheap emulation machine. Not only for 8/16bit games but for the ability to play Gamecube games.

MrMrMr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know people will suggest Retropie/Raspberry Pie but I personally think a Wii console is a great cheap emulation machine. Not only for 8/16bit games but for the ability to play Gamecube games.

Thanks, I'm not just talking GC games though, I'm talking PS1, PS2, Xbox, and everything before.

I know RetroArch and it does an amazing job for what it does, but stops at a certain machine.

Last edited by MrMrMr,

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Xbox still doesn't run that well on a regular PC and the only two consoles it runs certain games great on are the Xbox 360 an Xbox one.
PS2 emulation requires a very decent gpu, so your best option will be a PC.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
1. a good PC - plays all available depending on how good the PC is.
2. Nvidia Shield - plays up to dreamcast, Gamecube and DS games (Wii is iffy)

wakawaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
android tv box, flash lakka/emuelec onto a sd card and boot from sd. should be able to run most emulators till ps1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-