Homebrew .elf to .rpx converter?

Unpatched

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Is there an .elf to .rpx converter? I want to make something like a homebrew launcher channel copy which open tcpgecko because thats faster then a forwarder with haxchi or start it in the hombrew launcher.

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there an .elf to .rpx converter? I want to make something like a homebrew launcher channel copy which open tcpgecko because thats faster then a forwarder with haxchi or start it in the hombrew launcher.
There's makerpl64.exe but I don't know if it just blindly converts any .elf to .rpx. It might but I've never personally tried. Its also copyrighted Nintendo software included in the official SDK and can't be shared or linked on here in any way. Its also possible that a newer method exists and im unaware of it.

Reactions: jeannotte

Unpatched

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ok thanks for the information. I am looking for makerpl64.exe. I only want to make a loadiine channel thats act like a normal Game when i press the home button

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok thanks for the information. I am looking for makerpl64.exe. I only want to make a loadiine channel thats act like a normal Game when i press the home button
I don't think you can simple convert it, it needs to recode it by hands............ For the channel that you wish to do with .elf files, you can use the Haxchi Method .

Reactions: GaryOderNichts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Happy birthday!