Gaming Elder Scrolls Online Vampires

Awesomeaustin316

Shiro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the right part of the forum, but I just wanted to express how hard it is to become a vampire on here. I've only recently started playing. Hell I'm only level 8. But I've made it to The Rift and waiting on a New Moon is painful. Has anyone here successfully become a vampire ? If so how ? From a friend, guild , or the solo way.

TehLexinator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the right part of the forum, but I just wanted to express how hard it is to become a vampire on here. I've only recently started playing. Hell I'm only level 8. But I've made it to The Rift and waiting on a New Moon is painful. Has anyone here successfully become a vampire ? If so how ? From a friend, guild , or the solo way.

How do you like ESO? I played it on PC at launch and thought it was utter garbage. Non stop bugs preventing story progression, falling through the world, unable to group with friends, etc.

Now I saw that I can get a PS4 version of the game for $20 since I paid full price for it on PC.

Would you say it's worth it?

Oh and your vampire question. Get infected by another player. Easier that way.

Awesomeaustin316

Shiro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fun, the only thing that bothers me is i will get kicked from the servers sometimes but it lets me log right back on. Other than that, I haven't come across any glitches, there's a lot of are to cover and missions galore, and it being free to play isn't bad at all. Grouping with friends has been improved , I have yet to fall through the world except in one are and its only when I die. So I like it , and for $20 that sounds awesome. And I wish I could find another player willing to bite without costing me gold haha

Awesomeaustin316

Shiro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean to ressurect my old topics, but does anyone who play this have a vampire they could bite me with ? I would greatly appreciate it as I've been trying to encounter vamps myself and can never find them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.