edit data

ron2797k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, could someone give me some guidance on these doubts I have? I have a switch lite without any modifications and most of my purchases are digital. I was wondering if it is safe to use yuzu with my official account and there download xenoverse 2 and my progress through the online save so I can edit the game and once modified return the modified save to my switch in the same way. Is there a risk of ban and something else doing this? I hope someone can guide me. Thanks

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, could someone give me some guidance on these doubts I have? I have a switch lite without any modifications and most of my purchases are digital. I was wondering if it is safe to use yuzu with my official account and there download xenoverse 2 and my progress through the online save so I can edit the game and once modified return the modified save to my switch in the same way. Is there a risk of ban and something else doing this? I hope someone can guide me. Thanks
yuzu cant connect to nintendo servers, therefore you cant access there cloud saves. yuzu is a illegal 3rd party emulator that nintendo hates lmao why would they let them access there servers.

Reactions: DKAngel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo