Earth Wars

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to decide on which platform to get "Earth Wars" for. The game is only one cent cheaper on Android (lol), has cloud save support and is eligible for Google Play's "family library". I wouldn't have to buy multiple copies. The downside is that I haven't been able to confirm if the Android version supports game controllers. On the other hand, the Nintendo Switch version guarantees controller support. Can anyone here confirm if the Android version has come support? Also, before anyone gets fanboyish, aside from the platform, both versions of the game seems to offer the same overall experience.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to decide on which platform to get "Earth Wars" for. The game is only one cent cheaper on Android (lol), has cloud save support and is eligible for Google Play's "family library". I wouldn't have to buy multiple copies. The downside is that I haven't been able to confirm if the Android version supports game controllers. On the other hand, the Nintendo Switch version guarantees controller support. Can anyone here confirm if the Android version has come support? Also, before anyone gets fanboyish, aside from the platform, both versions of the game seems to offer the same overall experience.
Don't need official controller support to use controllers on Android. Go for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1