OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So, me and a friend just got out from the movie theatre. The film we watched was EagleEye.

I've not been to the movie in a while, nor do I usually have many negative things to say about flicks - but this was truly a good movie.
It was suspenseful, non-stop action (wouldn't let myself leave the room to use the restroom!), and the story played out very nicely (it has a very satisfying ending).

I'll let out no spoilers, but it's basically a story about technology overpowering and outsmarting humans.

JPH gives it a thumbs up - go watch it.
smile.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eagle Eye has received very bad Reception, but I wouldn't rate it entirely based on those reviews.

It was a better movie for what everyone said.
In the end, the film isn't a complete waste of your time, and it is a neat little walk down a Patriot Act assisted cyber-terrorist "what if..." scenario, but don't expect anything brilliant.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
My friends were talking about how kick ass that movie is, I downloaded a cam'd version of it 2 nights ago and still need to watch it, I might watch it tonight.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Oh cool, we're supposed to see it later tonight but I'm feeling like shit so hopefully I either feel better tonight or atleast by tomorrow.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think that the movie was great.
It reminded me of other movies such as Stealth (got bad reviews but is ok) and I Robot. I hope that didn't spoil anything.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm really looking forward to this one as well. It looks like a really smart movie. Shia LaBouef (sp?) is a great actor as well.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm im confused i have no idea whether to watch wall-e or this since both were commented as good movies
ohmy.gif

Edgedancer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raika said:
hmm im confused i have no idea whether to watch wall-e or this since both were commented as good movies
ohmy.gif
As I said in the Wall-E thread, it is the best movie I have seen in ages which includes Eagle Eye.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
is this the movie where people are like stalking him through street cameras and such. and they make him complete some sort of mission?

Edgedancer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mercluke said:
is this the movie where people are like stalking him through street cameras and such. and they make him complete some sort of mission?
That is preety much the story right there with a touch of Portal as Science said.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i found this movie to be mediocre tbh. nothing new and its all been done before, the concept that is. Action was pretty average, felt drawn out after awhile. story was played out nicely at least despite being pretty predictable. not a complete waste of time but worth watching.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The trailers don't do it for me, looks like an generic sci-fi film and also Shia is kinda getting on my nerves. He's ok playing a kid but an adult he isn't.

Perhaps its a download only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lo