Sander1974

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi Guys,

So i use USB loader GX for a while now , after the last update it happens that the game while performing sport activities the TV is red orange. you would think this is due to the output and your wii is dying. but i have two wii setups and both have the same problem. i updated towards GX-1281 and thinking of moving back to 1272 due to this. Anybody else seen strange side effects on the latest 1281 build as this is not a widely used game? All other games work fine and I use Mayflash wii2hdmi.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

So i use USB loader GX for a while now , after the last update it happens that the game while performing sport activities the TV is red orange. you would think this is due to the output and your wii is dying. but i have two wii setups and both have the same problem. i updated towards GX-1281 and thinking of moving back to 1272 due to this. Anybody else seen strange side effects on the latest 1281 build as this is not a widely used game? All other games work fine and I use Mayflash wii2hdmi.
The Wii2HDMI will be the problem, those adapters are always really shitty at outputting video. I would recommend getting a HDMI kit, that, if you're very experienced at soldering.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-