End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Here is my BINGO for the event:
BK-4lzvCQAE9Xf9.png
Shadow of the Eternals looks HIGHLY UNLIKELY, what with that insanely high Kickstarter goal.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is Nintendo we're talking about. We can scratch that one right off the bat, can't we?

Hi-yo!
Metroid Prime maybe, and Kid Icarus Uprising if you want to be generous. Those are just about the only ones I can think of though.

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
Other M was written by Sakamoto, the Metroid big boss at the time. Nintendo is run by many people in dozens of companies. The Prime Series had a nice Story, Xenoblade had a nice story, the zelda games, while simple, sometimes have nice story twists and cool characters (one reason many love wind waker). And truth be told, I prefer a simple story over overly complex shit most of the day. final fantasy stories suck ass, halo is boring (yeah, I went there) mass effect is well written but overly convoluted in its own lore, gears ofw ar and god of war have simple stories, but they work, even though I'm not a fan of those games. Best story in a game for MY TASTE (not in general, just what I like) was second sight (GCN, PS2, XBox, PC) which was a generally good game as well. Enslaved journey to the west had also a great story, even though it's centuries old.

Story is something that is a lose word anyway. As a writer I know that the story is more than just: "here's what happened". I personally say: Only great characters bring a good story to life and only good stories are worth telling. and with that said, once again, I say I am glad they bring back wind waker :) simple, known plot with nice twists and phenomenal characters!

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What happened to "Rodea: The Sky Soldier"?

I loved the trailers, and I'd love to get more news of it... Haven't heard of cancellation or anything of it.

Anyways, any games news are good, IMO

D

Deleted_171835

If Other M taught us anything it's that Nintendo should probably be banned from writing anything that can be considered a "story".
More like Sakamoto should be banned from writing stories. Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem: Awakening show that with actual writers, Nintendo is perfectly capable of creating a game with a competent story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: