Hacking (Dude) spider exploit on firm +9.2?

SilverfalconLP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HI sorry im inglish ,i tell on here for any can help me ,im take and make .cia of browser 9.2 ,and install on cfw 4.5 whit tmd vercion 9999 ,later im uptadate to 9.6 and look on fat16 if browser if update but not ,this is ok,on emunand 9.6 whit browsermod ,launch browser ok ,but crash on launch xploit and no launch ani xploit

the question if it the browser it only need for exploit our other system files need swap from 9.2 to 9.6?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
HI sorry im inglish ,i tell on here for any can help me ,im take and make .cia of browser 9.2 ,and install on cfw 4.5 whit tmd vercion 9999 ,later im uptadate to 9.6 and look on fat16 if browser if update but not ,this is ok,on emunand 9.6 whit browsermod ,launch browser ok ,but crash on launch xploit and no launch ani xploit

the question if it the browser it only need for exploit our other system files need swap from 9.2 to 9.6?

I don't speak Spanish, but this is how I interpreted what he asked:

"Hello, sorry for my English. I made a CIA out of the web browser for 9.2, and installed it from the PBT-CFW, spoofing the version to 9999. Later, I updated to 9.6 and checked if the browser updated, but it did not. I am on 9.6 emuNAND with this spoofed browser, but it crashes when I launch any spider exploits. My question is: is the browser the only thing needed from 9.2 to use exploits on 9.6?"

If this is correct, then we have a few things to address:
  • Most spiderhax exploits won't work on emuNAND
  • Any that gain kernel access won't work due to 9.3+ patching out memchunkhax and the other exploit (I forgot its name)
So no, having a 9.2 browser won't help you much on 9.6 emuNAND.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
9.3 or 4 or 5 I think 9.5 fixed memchunkyhax0ring

browser is entry, memchunkhax is after. no idea which CIA you'd need to install.

complainers about language need to just read.

SilverfalconLP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't speak Spanish, but this is how I interpreted what he asked:

"Hello, sorry for my English. I made a CIA out of the web browser for 9.2, and installed it from the PBT-CFW, spoofing the version to 9999. Later, I updated to 9.6 and checked if the browser updated, but it did not. I am on 9.6 emuNAND with this spoofed browser, but it crashes when I launch any spider exploits. My question is: is the browser the only thing needed from 9.2 to use exploits on 9.6?"

If this is correct, then we have a few things to address:
  • Most spiderhax exploits won't work on emuNAND
  • Any that gain kernel access won't work due to 9.3+ patching out memchunkhax and the other exploit (I forgot its name)
So no, having a 9.2 browser won't help you much on 9.6 emuNAND.

Thank its this.but any idea of make hibrid 9.6 whit xploit our if imposible?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Even if you did make a frankenfirmware (hybrid), it wouldn't work as an emuNAND (leaving the emuNAND-specific exploit issues aside), because rxTools (you would have to be using this at the time of this post, since none of the others support emuNAND 9.6) uses FIRM from 9.5 or 9.6 as its base, meaning those exploits would still be patched out. It's the same reason why you can't run Ninjhax on Gateway 3.x, even with a 9.2 or lower emuNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there