biggrin.gif

rrc2soft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got scared
ohmy.gif
and registered in this forum just to upload a mirror!!!
wink.gif

Check the official homepage. Also, if you do not like the likes of rapidshare, search for "DSZhongwen" on google. At least, ds-scene has a pack with the program.
Ah, almost forgot... thanks for the comments!
Also, some japanese-learning programs (google for them):

- DSLearnJ
- Project JDS

hypn0toad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got scared
ohmy.gif
and registered in this forum just to upload a mirror!!!
wink.gif

Check the official homepage. Also, if you do not like the likes of rapidshare, search for "DSZhongwen" on google. At least, ds-scene has a pack with the program.
Ah, almost forgot... thanks for the comments!
Also, some japanese-learning programs (google for them):

- DSLearnJ
- Project JDS

very nice program.. it would be great if you could set it up with lists of words that you specify.. i know for my chinese class it would be nice to set it up with the vocabulary that we are using.

another nice thing would be character recognition.. where it would KNOW if you did it right, and could yell at you about stroke order / direction, but that would be a LOT of work i know haha

rrc2soft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
very nice program.. it would be great if you could set it up with lists of words that you specify.. i know for my chinese class it would be nice to set it up with the vocabulary that we are using.
Hmmm... thanks for the feedback. Maybe I can "add" in the general lesson a "Tools" button (replacing the "Ideograms") and one of those tools can be load an ideogram set done by the user. That will be for v1.1...
QUOTE(hypn0toad @ Apr 3 2007, 05:16 AM)another nice thing would be character recognition.. where it would KNOW if you did it right, and could yell at you about stroke order / direction, but that would be a LOT of work i know haha
That-s too much work, unfortunately... aiyaaa... :'(

miko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dear rrc2soft team,
I was testing this cool software on my DS lite with G6lite. But If I try choose some lesson its freeze and its do nothing. Maybe I download old version or something, but if you can answer (or somebody with G6) if its only on my system or all G6s

THX
smile.gif

rrc2soft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear rrc2soft team,
I was testing this cool software on my DS lite with G6lite. But If I try choose some lesson its freeze and its do nothing. Maybe I download old version or something, but if you can answer (or somebody with G6) if its only on my system or all G6s
Dear Miko,
Actually, we own a G6lite, thus all the testing have been done in this cart. The beta version works nicely, and the upcoming final v1.0 (hopefully to be released in this week) do not have any problems.
If you are able to reproduce the problem (what options did you chose, if you copied the entire contents of the DSZhongwen directory to your cart, and so on), please tell us so.
Best regards, and thanks for testing!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo