Hacking Dsi exception Occoured error Homebrew installation

harls

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i tried to reinstall homebrew channel i goto would you like to continue to install homebrew channel i press yes the Dsi Exception Occoured error comes up i've even formated the wii. did nothing but the same thing no homebrew apps let me install i've tried all sugestions did the same thing i used mail bomber i'm on 4.3E version of wii It only started to happen once i installed wii64 but i removed it got any ideas at all Cause it's really bugging me but it lets me install bootmii as boot2 Please help me fix this problem ive been trying to fix it for severeal hours ive even formated the sd card havent tried another one but i don't think that's the problem

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because no one answered within 26 minutes does not mean no one knows how to fix the problem. In all likelihood, your impatience further deterred possible replies to your thread.

As for your issue, try re-downloading a fresh copy of HackMii Installer v1.0. You might also try reformatting your SD card using the Panasonic SD Formatter or using an entirely different SD card altogether.

It's probably not an issue, but if you can, re-installing IOS58 might fix the problem as well. Do you have a bootmii NAND backup of when you had the Homebrew Channel installed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs