Homebrew DSAIM R4DS Problem

NDSTemp50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I've looked on GBATemp and I can't find the solution to my problem. The problem is that when I load DSAIM on my R4DS and I log it, it say "Searching for WIFI," and it never stops saying that. I can still play Wifi games on my R4DS so why isn't the Wifi working now? Is it the Wifi Settings or Is it that the Homebrew simply just doesn't work on R4. Please don't just say that it's the R4 cuz R4 is outdated, because although this may work, I can't buy another flashcart. If DSAIM just is a Dud homebrew App plz tell me in a polite way instead of "DSAIM Never worked you stupid retard," because having AIM on my DS would be very helpful.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesnt work anymore. i forgot the problem though
unsure.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that the AIM servers changed their authentification methods so the DSAIM doesn't know how to login. Max Fierke is working ona new version of DSAIM called AIMDS. His site is here: lLink

~ Jon

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jonjon95 said:
The problem is that the AIM servers changed their authentification methods so the DSAIM doesn't know how to login. Max Fierke is working ona new version of DSAIM called AIMDS. His site is here: lLink

~ Jon

yeah but it'll take a long time to get things running again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)