DS #4425: Learn Math (USA)

M

MonkeyCrossing

Don't even bother buying this for your kids. Just give them a PC program that atleast did some research on how children learn this kinda stuff the best. thats not on a ds

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MonkeyCrossing said:
Don't even bother buying this for your kids. Just give them a PC program that atleast did some research on how children learn this kinda stuff the best. thats not on a ds

Or, you know, just teach your kids yourself. That's not too difficult, is it?

binary_rain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Learn to save your money - buy flashcart!
happy.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember as a kid (25+ years ago) I had a couple of these calculator type math learning gadgets. One was called Quiz Kid and the other was called Mr. Professor....or L'il Professor or something like that. I thought the Quiz Kid one was the better unit, but the L'il Professor one was more popular. The Quiz Kid used to eat batteries quickly too.

I rem in early grade-school, I was fascinated when we learned long division. I'd actually go home and make up my own problems to figure out.

These kinds of programs on the DS though.....they're probably the most dreaded carts a kid can receive. You know, they ask for Phantasy Star Zero or something similar and get an educational game instead. Gah!

Anj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this come with a calculator?
blink.gif

Just in time for Christmas. What every kid will want instead of rock band for DS
gbasp.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
it does seem like a good way to encourage some very young kids to study through games and make it more fun but how well do these game do? its questionable but definitely people (kids) will buy this game
it's better than wasting time with games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended