DS #4323: Style Boutique (Europe)

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exbaddude said:
Are most people playing because of the Women ? ._.

I don't know how many times I need to say this, but most people are playing because it's a good game. The gameplay is addicting, it's like you say, "oh I'm just going to help four more customers..." and then when that's over you see a new customer and you think "one more won't hurt." But that customer wants some item you don't have so you think, "oh I've gotta go out and stock up on that item...", and before you know it you lost another half hour playing the damn game.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Thordrian said:
Its the DS "game" Nintendo is promoting the most this Xmas. Every ad break has that moronic advert for it. They showed it at E3 for quite some time too.
'ad break........' i just don't know you anymore
cry.gif

it's advert or ads
laugh.gif

i might just have a go at this
yaynds.gif

tokyotenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Why do people always think if lots of people are into a game, it's because of certain factor? Can't it be because the game is actually good? Even though it sounds girlish, or might have the title of a possible shovelware?

This is a VERY addicting game -.- It's something like Animal Crossing where things in the game happen in real time, like halloween is just few days away, I got invited to a halloween party in the game XD And the interactivity and wifi capability of selling your own mix & match clothes, visiting other stores and purchasing clothes, and ability to download new clothes makes the game sooo addictive!

Jaamie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tokyotenshi said:
Why do people always think if lots of people are into a game, it's because of certain factor? Can't it be because the game is actually good? Even though it sounds girlish, or might have the title of a possible shovelware?

This is a VERY addicting game -.- It's something like Animal Crossing where things in the game happen in real time, like halloween is just few days away, I got invited to a halloween party in the game XD And the interactivity and wifi capability of selling your own mix & match clothes, visiting other stores and purchasing clothes, and ability to download new clothes makes the game sooo addictive!

Ahhh
frown.gif

I havent been invited to any Halloween party...
Its more addictive than Pop Cutie...Really enjoying this game, although i wouldnt mind some codes for it ;x

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shelleeson said:
Thordrian said:
Its the DS "game" Nintendo is promoting the most this Xmas. Every ad break has that moronic advert for it. They showed it at E3 for quite some time too.
'ad break........' i just don't know you anymore
cry.gif

it's advert or ads
laugh.gif
Damn you again.

I've been Americanised

Well at least I've not been completely converted.

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DS1 said:
Exbaddude said:

I don't know how many times I need to say this, but most people are playing because it's a good game. The gameplay is addicting, it's like you say, "oh I'm just going to help four more customers..." and then when that's over you see a new customer and you think "one more won't hurt." But that customer wants some item you don't have so you think, "oh I've gotta go out and stock up on that item...", and before you know it you lost another half hour playing the damn game.
Agreed.

archieval_nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Exbaddude said:
DS1 said:
Exbaddude said:

Agreed.

I admit I have the same addiction!

One more customer, then i'm done...

then suddenly, another one comes in... then I have to buy stuff...

then it goes on....

I will stop buying stuffs when I have a full stockroom

then I'll make designs for mannequins, then somebody will suddenly buy it

Mariocake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SPOILER!

Just won the International Contest. Reward is a crown that is worth $7,999 but Roccoco might kill me for selling it X_X (International Contest finishes the story but the game still goes on!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ