ROM Hack Dream World Random Wifi

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please make the poke'sav pokemon with dw abilitys work on the random wifi even the eggs from the sav'ed pokemon don't work someone has to figure this out because i think its a serious matter

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
this isn't a serious matter... remember that teh game has 1 week... let people work fine... if you want a pokemon for random WIFI, try to make it in the older and legit way.... all the info for the metagame is already out...

Also can't make that until someone finish the translation of pokedex in orde to know the hex parameters needed for legal pokemon....

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spider476 said:
this isn't a serious matter... remember that teh game has 1 week... let people work fine... if you want a pokemon for random WIFI, try to make it in the older and legit way.... all the info for the metagame is already out...

Also can't make that until someone finish the translation of pokedex in orde to know the hex parameters needed for legal pokemon....
Well we can't make it the legit way because the pokemon global link has been down for quit sometime now

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
Roxas93 said:
spider476 said:

Well we can't make it the legit way because the pokemon global link has been down for quit sometime now

ok, then you have 2 options i think:

1.- Try to wait for complete translation of pokesav in order to know complete info to create a .pkmn file that will be legut on Random Wi-Fi... also try to look for yourself for the options that are needed to create a legit .pkmn file on the pokesav
2.- wait for the Global Link to be re-open so all can have access to that and have a pokemon that can be use for test for the pokesav...

Instead of this, you can try to make tests on the pokesav until you can have 1 valid and legit pokemon that can be used on random WI-FI with Dream World Abilities... For me the pkmn files that i created can be use on random Wifi... you only need not to exceed the 510 EVs....

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spider476 said:
Roxas93 said:
spider476 said:

ok, then you have 2 options i think:

1.- Try to wait for complete translation of pokesav in order to know complete info to create a .pkmn file that will be legut on Random Wi-Fi... also try to look for yourself for the options that are needed to create a legit .pkmn file on the pokesav
2.- wait for the Global Link to be re-open so all can have access to that and have a pokemon that can be use for test for the pokesav...

Instead of this, you can try to make tests on the pokesav until you can have 1 valid and legit pokemon that can be used on random WI-FI with Dream World Abilities... For me the pkmn files that i created can be use on random Wifi... you only need not to exceed the 510 EVs....
What did you input to make them work on random battle

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
first of all i'm not playing with the english patch... because that modifies the structure of the files for each pokemon... and i didn't do anything special for that, only try to acces... and i have already access then i'm fine...

try to check on the pokesav what are the chnges that the pokesav makes for legit pokemon on wifi on a japanse version....

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is really getting me mad everything i try it won't work on wifi

Posts Merged____________________

bump

Posts Merged____________________

does anyone know how to make them work please i really like to play random wifi and i want to use a perversity jaroda

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
Roxas93 said:
does anyone know how to make them work please i really like to play random wifi and i want to use a perversity jaroda
Maybe you should stop cheating and wait for Nintendo to release one.
I've been waiting and the global Link is still not up

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Roxas93 said:
KazoWAR said:
Roxas93 said:
Maybe you should stop cheating and wait for Nintendo to release one.

I've been waiting and the global Link is still not up
Then wait more, remember you got this game for free.
QUOTE(Roxas93 @ Sep 30 2010, 11:05 AM)
i have been away for a few days and i wanna know if this is fixed yet
Wait like another ummm 3 more days or years okay?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry: