TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Created by Team Storm at Interactive Studios (the creators of Glover N64), Dragon Sword is a cancelled hack and slash game (similar to Gauntlet Legends) that was in development in 1997 / 1998 for the Nintendo 64. Sadly, this game was never finished because of some issues with the publisher.
Dragon Sword 64 was in danger to be lost and forgotten forever, but thanks to an anonymous collector, a playable beta was shared online and now the community can help to preserve it.
If you loved Gauntlet Legends on the Nintendo 64 in multiplayer, probably you are going to have fun with Dragon Sword too. Before playing this beta, please keep in mind that it’s an unfinished, unreleased Nintendo 64 game that was in development more than 12 years ago.
Obviously it has lots of bugs and we still miss some of the planned content, but for what it is, Dragon Sword is a nice game, especially if you can play it in coop with a friend.
The Dragon Sword beta can be found on *snip.
If you can find a way to load the 3 lost levels, to find a debug menu or interesting content still hidden in the games code, please let us know!

I'm a little slow with this one as the news is about a month old, but better late than never! I can't link you to the original source as it contains a download but it's easy enough to find if you're interested. Like alot of betas the game is unfinished, but it is playable. For those that enjoy looking at these kind of things, collecting these kind of things or simply love the N64 it's still worth a having a gander at it! I'm just grabbing it now.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y