Gaming Dragon Quest XI Tyriant Boss Help

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all. I am stuck on this part of the quest. I cannot seem to kill the boss in this fight. I resorted to using a trainer to give me inf. Health however the Tyriant boss doesn't die still. I kept at it for 34mins straight and he simply NEVER dies! I can't believe i made it this far to chapter 10.. and there are 12.. and now i cant resume on bc he wont die! How do i beat him and if there is a issue with the game, can someone attach their game-save after the battle by chance?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I vaguely remember some of the shittier trainers were giving enemies infinite HP as well as the hero, so probably just using a bad trainer. He only has 2000-ish health, so unless you're doing shit damage it shouldn't take that long.

But the fight isn't that difficult, what level are you? Should be at least around low/mid 30ish all around to have a good chance of beating him. If you're any lower than 30, you should grind more.

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tom Bombadildo you are right it was the trainer. I switched to another and i won first hit! btw i am on level 28. Thank you very much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse