Hi I was wondering if someone could help with some advice. I recently downgraded a N3DSXL from 10.5 to 9.2 and a O3DSXL from 9.9 to 9.2 for my kids following the guide on github. I decided to buy a N3DSXL for myself which arrived today. It's on 9.9fw so I followed the instructions for 10.3 and below but I can't for the life of me get sysupdater to kick off the downgrade. I either getting a black screen or "failed to get CIA file info" for the last hour. All the files are in the correct location on the SD (even tried formatting and copying the files again). I don't have cubic ninja or OOT. What are my options for downgrading right now? I could potentially buy OOT but should I upgrade to 10.7 now while the its still exploitable?