Homebrew Downgraded Successfully, but still need help.

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
So I downgraded my sysNAND from 10.3 to 9.2 successfully yesterday (using SafeSysUpdater). But I am still having problems and I need help with em.
1. I had installed a legit CIA of Super Smash Bros on 10.3. It freezes on a black screen when I start it.
2. Whenever I launch Ironfall Invasion, I get stuck on the infinite Nintendo 3DS loop.
3. Whenever I try to do something with Ironfall on Homebrew Applications, for example when I boot Ironhax Installer, It freezes with a yellow bottom screen.

I have installed Menuhax, but I am really confused. I think I fucked up while downgrading. Can sum1 help me out here? And also please sum1 provide me a link to a good CFW. Sorry, I am a total noob at these things.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
I was about to say this to you in the other thread. This time I will.

In this forum there's a tutorials section full of goodies. This forum has a search function.

There's no such thing as noobish users. There's just people not willing to read enough threads to be sure what they are dealing with.

As a matter of fact: at least 4 threads full of information useful to you are in the top places of the tutorials section, even one answering the questions on this thread.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
I was about to say this to you in the other thread. This time I will.

In this forum there's a tutorials section full of goodies. This forum has a search function.

There's no such thing as noobish users. There's just people not willing to read enough threads to be sure what they are dealing with.

As a matter of fact: at least 4 threads full of information useful to you are in the top places of the tutorials section, even one answering the questions on this thread.
Thanks dewd for openin ma eyes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

AARGH. http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/ That thread says that I'll have to downgrade to 4.00. WTF?! I could have directly downgraded from 10.3 to 4.0!

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So I downgraded my sysNAND from 10.3 to 9.2 successfully yesterday (using SafeSysUpdater). But I am still having problems and I need help with em.
1. I had installed a legit CIA of Super Smash Bros on 10.3. It freezes on a black screen when I start it.
2. Whenever I launch Ironfall Invasion, I get stuck on the infinite Nintendo 3DS loop.
3. Whenever I try to do something with Ironfall on Homebrew Applications, for example when I boot Ironhax Installer, It freezes with a yellow bottom screen.

I have installed Menuhax, but I am really confused. I think I fucked up while downgrading. Can sum1 help me out here? And also please sum1 provide me a link to a good CFW. Sorry, I am a total noob at these things.

2. Ironfall doesn't work on 9.2, it needs 9.5+ if i remember correctly.

You can make an emunand and update it to the latest version which in return will allow you to play smash, or any game that needs a higher firmware than 9.2, and access the e-shop.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country

Naru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guam
Ironfall is incompatible with 9.2, and even if it was, installing ironhax would be useless because the game itself cannot be launched unless you update Ironfall itself. In other words, Ironhax is dead for now.

Last edited by Naru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended