doubt - The header info is false?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by momin, Oct 3, 2014.

1. momin
    OP

momin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    I mean, in the case I have only extracted one of the header of my games (i.e. luigis mansion), when I inject it in a game for playing online, the new info of the card is like if it was a luigis mansion card, which it's not true since maybe the online game I want to play is made for other manufacturer, or has other other size or Card Type.

So what happens if Nintendo see that I am playing a monster hunter's with a 128mb card for example? Or if my manufacturer is different from what is supposed to be?

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Nothing will happen because Nintendo is incompetent and doesn't have a framework that would allow console bans (yet) only per-application bans, and even those are rare.

Pestilence204 likes this.
  3. Pestilence204

Pestilence204 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2014
    Canada
    Nintendo hasn't done anything so far. The only ban I've heard of is an eShop ban for credit card fraud. I wouldn't worry about it.

EDIT: Besides, just make sure you have the right info for the header. The ROM won't allow you to play online if you have the wrong manufacturer. And with the rest, there's no guessing. The info is displayed right in front of you. Rather than just injecting a header from another game, take the 2 minutes to edit the proper info.