Dota2 Diretide

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Narayan, Nov 8, 2012.

Nov 8, 2012

Dota2 Diretide by Narayan at 11:08 AM (345 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Narayan
    OP

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    Since there's still no Blogs yet. I'll just put this here.

What is Diretide?
    Greevil Eggs
    So if you read the spoiler/know about it. Valve gives out 15 items per match(not counting when you level up). Each match would be less than 30 mins, though not counting queuing. But compared to 1-3* items per game which lasts for 40-60 minutes.

I don't even care much about winning the taffy battle since I always get an item after every match. If get more taffies, then I get 2 items from that match.
    All I've been doing for the past week is farming cosmetic items and trading. It's not the usual reason why I play this game. Cosmetics and the Diretide game mode made me a greedy trader instead of a casual pub player.
    I believe it could be the same from TF2 and hats.
    I'm not sure if this could be bad or good and why Valve thought of giving away free items which means lesser items bought from the Dota 2 Store.

*sometimes you only get treasure boxes which require a treasure key

PS anyone wanna trade? I have some rares.

2. Elrinth

Member Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Sweden
    It's a fun addition to the already good gameplay.

3. Arras

Member Arras ★02

Netherlands
    I need more essences, I want a Level 3 White egg :P Here's my inventory, I need 2 Exort essences and 1 of both the others. Feel free to ask for any non-rare item in my inventory.

Narayan likes this.