Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wx9kvh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya but if i need otherapp thing on 11.4 im sol
Not to be a dick here, but I don't think your reading the posts like the rest of us are and the constant nagging for help isn't going to make anyone just stop what they are doing to help. Further more I feel that you are very greedy by saying help me first and I'll help you. Ever think that maybe if you were to send the file to someone else they can see what's going on and try to get it working with you? Be a little more courteous man.

Download these files and put them in a folder on your SD card called doodlebomb.

https://github.com/MrNbaYoh/doodlebomb/releases/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ottawa_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im not bieng a dick i was up 2 3 tying to get this working and all im asking for is a little help i help every 1 else in the world its my turn to ask

ottawa_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pm me your friend

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is activating before i can send wtf

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is no payloads for 11.4 o3ds, so you'll need to sit down and wait
When I successfully get the letter, I can send it to others (EUR) too. I got a N3DS though and would like to help others!
Could you try to resend it again, please? I added you as a Doodleviewer.
@Arubaro

wx9kvh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am making 3 zip files containing the files needed for the USA, EUR & JAP regions to get doodlebomb working. This will NOT get you the doodlebomb, this will only provide the files needed once you get it. Also, there is in each one the OLD 11.4.0-37x otherapp.bin files in each zip, but i'm not sure what this will do because the rop.bin files in each folder are for the NEW 11.4.0-37x FW's. Please read the included READ ME FIRST! file included with each zip. Will post links here shortly.

Here they are..........

Attachments

• USA-DOODLEBOMB-FILES.zip
    61.1 KB · Views: 110
  • EUR-DOODLEBOMB-FILES.zip
    60 KB · Views: 93
  • JAP-DOODLEBOMB-FILES.zip
    61.1 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: hurrz

ottawa_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am making 3 zip files containing the files needed for the USA, EUR & JAP regions to get doodlebomb working. This will NOT get you the doodlebomb, this will only provide the files needed once you get it. Also, there is in each one the OLD 11.4.0-37x otherapp.bin files in each zip, but i'm not sure what this will do because the rop.bin files in each folder are for the NEW 11.4.0-37x FW's. Please read the included READ ME FIRST! file included with each zip. Will post links here shortly.

Here they are..........
it boots me out :) thx

FaceFTW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that I was inactive for a few days, very busy and had no time to check up on the thread. It will take me a while to read through the entire thread to make changes, but I will try to do it by the end of today. I was wondering if there is anyway to designate moderators to this thread so that they can help maintain this list with me. I would greatly appreciate any help with this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt