Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buns989

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank so much but i didnt accept anything may be something is off with my swap doodle since my brother sending me couple of doodles

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wx9kvh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BL4Z3D247, i know there may have been a server issue earlier, do we know if that has since been cleared up yet? If so do we have an idea as to how long it takes to get the message thru swapdoodle? Thanks for any info.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can send it please? My USA FC is: 5430 - 0848 - 0802
Sent.
@BL4Z3D247, i know there may have been a server issue earlier, do we know if that has since been cleared up yet? If so do we have an idea as to how long it takes to get the message thru swapdoodle? Thanks for any info.
You should get it within minutes I would imagine. Try pressing the button on the top right of the bottom screen and pressing "SpotPass Delivery Check".

LorneandLoad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much for posting. Sorry I wasn't around to see it sooner, but I see you already added me. I really appreciate it. Ready for a doodlebomb if you can drop me one :)
Sent.

You should get it within minutes I would imagine. Try pressing the button on the top right of the bottom screen and pressing "SpotPass Delivery Check".

Hey @BL4Z3D247 any chance I could bug you to try sending a letter my way again? I'm set to receive special letters. Haven't had anything come through quite yet
US FC : 2423 5148 7167

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't mind helping once I set it up.
Done, ask away.
I'm online anytime.

New 3DS XL USA FC: 4528-2781-2485

Last edited by Yepi69,

coffeecatbeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have not received it yet, when looking through the manual it says "even if you are connected a poor connection will not send/receive notes"
and if a recipient deletes your friend card, if you try to send to them they will not receive it.

I have great connection and did not delete you so I don't know xD

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have not received it yet, when looking through the manual it says "even if you are connected a poor connection will not send/receive notes"
and if a recipient deletes your friend card, if you try to send to them they will not receive it.

I have great connection and did not delete you so I don't know xD
Currently there's maintenance going on.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp
From Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9 :00 PM - Thursday, April 20, 2017 2 :00 AM Pacific Time

Reactions: coffeecatbeans
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol