Gaming Does Lego City Undercover work with 8Bitdo?

Yami Anubis ZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Controllers? Dunno whether to put this here or accessories as I know 8bitdo controllers work with switch but not motion controls and I'm too cheap to buy a pro controller right now unless during holidays there's a Zelda version like how there's gonna be a Splatoon 2 version for its game cause Nintendo likes during Zelda during during holidays, in which case I'm in cause I'm a Zelda fanatic but right now I just need a controller for games like Lego City, which doesn't use motion controls.

Yami Anubis ZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's funny if that were true but it's not cause it's a single player and a co op Lego open world, it's not the same as the Wii U version, so it does not have enough controllers, read up on it next time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's funny if that were true but it's not cause it's a single player and a co op Lego open world, it's not the same as the Wii U version, so it does not have enough controllers, read up on it next time.
It's a single player game and the Switch ships with enough controllers.

I have the game and co op requires 2 sets of joy cons, the ones that come with the system and ones you buy or a pro controller, I'm asking if an 8bitdo controller works because you can buy one that has an many inputs as a pro controller, I forgot to quote your reply, that's why I'm redoing my message.

Lego City Undercover for the Switch has co op unlike Wii U.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The NES30 Pro (and FC30 Pro) should work exactly as a Switch Pro controller does, and as such have the same compatibility.

Edit: It should work as a Pro Controller should, minus the features it says it doesn't have, like tilt controls, NFC etc

Last edited by Scarlet,
Reactions: Yami Anubis ZX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM