Hacking does it work

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mmm check the card's website,else try out YSMenu,with the a12 firmware INFO not surprise bet ya bought R4 cuz ur Filipino,buy a new card seriously

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Xamus ace said:
i just bought a flashcard card called r4i pocket that i think is a clone so my question is does zelda spirit tracks work on it. pls someone answer this question
QUOTE(Xamus ace @ Jan 2 2010, 01:36 PM) lolzed i did not buy it . but because it comes with the dsi

huh?

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Guessing the DSi off ebay or something.

1. Try it and see, why bother asking?
2. Try the mythical SEARCH button if it doesn't.

icyliciousblue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xamus ace said:
i just bought a flashcard card called r4i pocket that i think is a clone so my question is does zelda spirit tracks work on it. pls someone answer this question

same case here... just bought R4i pocket flash cart yesterday and apparently upon checking on the net, nothing much have been written about this R4i cart...
actually I used to have an AK2i cart but since it cant play big title games like zelda spirit tracks and hourglass i bought a new one which is able to play those games effortlessly...

Actually my problem is the skin, just so ugly, I want something that looks fine.

I tried going to cart's site and it actually works but some links are not working specially the skin link hehehe...

Help please
rolleyes.gif

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
icyliciousblue said:
Xamus ace said:

same case here... just bought R4i pocket flash cart yesterday and apparently upon checking on the net, nothing much have been written about this R4i cart...
actually I used to have an AK2i cart but since it cant play big title games like zelda spirit tracks and hourglass i bought a new one which is able to play those games effortlessly...

Actually my problem is the skin, just so ugly, I want something that looks fine.

I tried going to cart's site and it actually works but some links are not working specially the skin link hehehe...

Help please
rolleyes.gif

Huh? AK2i can play those just fine.

icyliciousblue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
macgeek417 said:
icyliciousblue said:
Xamus ace said:

Help please
rolleyes.gif

I think my first acekard 2i is a fake one... It doesnt have that Actel chipset, instead its a Xinlinx hehehe... As i have said I cant play zelda and mario kart with that flash cart.
And since apparently here in the Philippines, there are lots of cloned/fake Acekard 2i which they sell at a price similar to that of an original one
unsure.gif
I decided on buying r4i with lower price compared to Acekard2i...

QUOTE(h8isgr8 @ Jan 3 2010, 01:41 PM)
I'm fairly certain the R4i Pocket is a DSTTi clone; check the OP's other thread.

I did tried putting all those files of DSTTi firmware on my sd card (i know how to do it so dont ask me if I did it the right way) but to no avail...

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
icyliciousblue said:
macgeek417 said:
icyliciousblue said:
Xamus ace said:

Help please
rolleyes.gif

I think my first acekard 2i is a fake one... It doesnt have that Actel chipset, instead its a Xinlinx hehehe... As i have said I cant play zelda and mario kart with that flash cart.
And since apparently here in the Philippines, there are lots of cloned/fake Acekard 2i which they sell at a price similar to that of an original one
unsure.gif
I decided on buying r4i with lower price compared to Acekard2i...

QUOTE(h8isgr8 @ Jan 3 2010, 01:41 PM)
I'm fairly certain the R4i Pocket is a DSTTi clone; check the OP's other thread.

I did tried putting all those files of DSTTi firmware on my sd card (i know how to do it so dont ask me if I did it the right way) but to no avail...
uhh AKAIO 1.5.1 with latest loaders?also Rocksoftonline.com has Acekards,you can even pick it up

h8isgr8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icyliciousblue said:

Did you rename TTMENU.DAT to R4i.PK ?....

.....of course you didn't.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==