Hacking Docked mode on lineage 17.1

birgeer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, yesterday i installed LineageOS 17.1/android 10 on my switch after using LinageOS 15.1 for months.
But now when i connect the switch to the dock nothing happens on the TV, is there something im missing to get the picture on the TV?

brinza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi, yesterday i installed LineageOS 17.1/android 10 on my switch after using LinageOS 15.1 for months.
But now when i connect the switch to the dock nothing happens on the TV, is there something im missing to get the picture on the TV?
Hey, can you please upload your compiled image?

Last edited by brinza,

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah I understand I can build it, but I asked to upload the prebuild image (from the op or anyone else). Just don't want to setup linux for this....

its not worth the trouble at the moment, without dock or open gl it is very limited, sleep is bugged aswell. Im thouroughly hoping open gl 3.0 or higher is supported in the release build(fingers crossed).
If your sick of oreo, pie runs very well. Supports wired joycons(can dump through hekate), and you can partition your sd card easily with hekate to decide how much space on each partition, instead of having to go through gparted + VM. ZachyCatGames is right though, Q atm is a waste of time really, unless your contributing to development.
Why don’t you either build pie, or use a premade build? I prefer building my own, but recent premade pie builds do exist. They will run much much better than Q(in its current state)or Oreo.

Last edited by Basketto,
Reactions: brinza

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Android Q is broken af rn and building doesnt even work. Just use 8.1 if you want to use android. Dock doesnt work, people are having issues with bt, sleep of drath will drain tf out of your battery if its lefr in that state, emulation performance is actually worse than 8.1 and pie, and magisk fails to boot for a lot of people so far.

Also please dont upload builds. The devs have asked for people to avoid doing that and it will just cause issues if you dont plan on maintaining and updating your uploaded builds... Shared builds will also get very limited or no support in the discord...

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok,ty anyway,nvm

considering you don’t know how to build.

This is a link(tutorial & download). Ironically I found this looking for updates in information for Q build on youtube.
The link or build isn’t mine, but I can guarantee the youtuber is reliable.
Provides a tutorial on flashing and setting up aswell incase your unsure. You cannot go wrong.
Just to clarify, this is for Pie.

Last edited by Basketto,
Reactions: brinza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol