Gaming Do you use the Wii Remote Jacket?

Do you use the Wii Remote Jacket?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anteo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I use them, and considering I got them for free, I appreciate them xD. Especially when younger kids come over, they wanna play so it makes it THAT much better incase of any accidents. Besides, I use the GC Controller more then the wiimote/nunchuck.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Same as above. Unfortunately I had to give up on them as I use them in the steering wheel too much
tongue.gif

Bninja1v

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use it sometime and other times I dont it since i have a charging dock and im at times lazy to put it on or if im in the mood to have it on.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ZenZero said:
Although i do when using WMP, I just love the added weight with that thingQUOTE(pitoui @ Aug 18 2009, 04:49 AM) I only use the jacket in conjunction with WMP.
Same here. But I also put the normal jacket on, when I play games, that need me to hold the Wiimote sideways.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I never use them when me or my brothers are playing. But when someone comes over that I don't consider cautious and capable of playing my Wii safely, I put the jackets on again.

With the Wii Motion Plus I still use it though.

Ales_planet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My Wii didn't come with them, and i wouldn't buy them separately.
I have those rechargeable batteries with the dock charging station, so it would be hard to charge them with the jackets.

I did however buy the Nunchuck covers, those are pretty sweet.
smileipb2.png

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
well it depends on which game.

usually I don't for Mario Kart and such so basically anything that I have to plug into, I use it for games that I have to use sideways if there not compatible with the GC controller, But I never use it for normal wii games where you use it to swing around and such unless its the wii motion plus
smile.gif

EDIT: To the above poster I also charge my wiimote and it takes ages to do it properly because of the jackets.

Retrievil said:
I always wrap my wiimote before I get busy.
smileipb2.png

This method also works
shy.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I perfer it without. The "Wii condom" really isn't necessary. Maybe I don't play many "active" Wii games, but my hands are never sweaty or slippery enough that I'd need any type of rubber to keep it from breaking my TV.

EDIT: Kudos on the good poll topic. It's a lot lighter than stupid "Is abortion right?" or "Is pirating ethically sound?" polls. Nice to seem a nice, nonsense poll such as this one.

Also, anyone who makes an "Is abortion right?" toll will receive a kick in the taint. The last thing I want to see is a big fight over a hot button issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo