Hacking Do the pegascape dns still work?

newave00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Please. does anyone know if the DNS to run pegascape still works? Yesterday I restarted the console and caffeine doesn't load. I supposedly have the router well configured to read my DNS.

Francesca

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
For me, I cannot even run the browser exploit because the connection attempt doesn't fail like it normally does. No clue what to do now.

DrahosR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Same here! Anyone knows the answer? I was trying to initiate PegaScape on ipatched NSW 4.1.0 and all of a sudden I got 2 check marks instead of the usual checkmark and X. Now I'm freaking out to not get the Supernag.

DrahosR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This reminds me of the early days of Wii U hacking, where it also needed to load an exploit through a web page. I was using a gadget that could self host the exploit, so I didn't need to be near a PC to launch the exploit. This was the webpage that was describing the process. Unfortunately, the gadget doesn't seem to be sold anymore. I didn't even find it on aliexpress. I guess a more viable option now would be self hosting from a smart phone, if one does not want to use a PC.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This reminds me of the early days of Wii U hacking, where it also needed to load an exploit through a web page. I was using a gadget that could self host the exploit, so I didn't need to be near a PC to launch the exploit. This was the webpage that was describing the process. Unfortunately, the gadget doesn't seem to be sold anymore. I didn't even find it on aliexpress. I guess a more viable option now would be self hosting from a smart phone, if one does not want to use a PC.
Today that gadget can be a pico zero w. I use one for lanplay

Reactions: Dust2dust

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Guys I just tweaked the existing tutorial and create a new one for running Pegascape on Windows Using MSYS2:

Linux, also can be used to build on RaspBerry PI (even Zero W) and have your own Pegascape Gadget
https://gbatemp.net/threads/building-pagascape-from-source-to-running-self-hosted-mode.650712/

Windows using MSYS and portable
https://gbatemp.net/threads/buildin...-self-hosted-mode-on-windows-and-msys.652314/

Reactions: ILuvGames

veesonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm somewhat tech savvy but I get pretty lost when doing anything command prompt, terminal, or linux related. I was able to follow this tutorial and get Pegascape Self Hosting working on Windows 10. I made some adjustments on what I needed to get it working, you can follow the original post and refer to my reply to see my adjustments. B-)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/pegascape-self-hosting-in-windows-10.652216/post-10392861

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto