Disney Infinite Hack?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Dr4c0, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Dr4c0
    OP

Dr4c0 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2009
    United States
    Anyone tried to hack disney infinite to not check for a base? I spent 20 minutes or so extracting and getting the gatewayerror.lua and changing it. I got to where when it checks for the base. instead of throwing the error it went to a black screen. I may of just used a wrong code.

However it seems like progress.

Anyone else even looking into this? Maybe even unlocking all of the worlds without the need for characters?

2. W hat

W hat Rhythm Heaven Fan

Feb 28, 2007
    United States
  3. stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000 The Official GBATEMP Thread Killer. No Mercy.

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    Last time there was a "portal" RFID exploit blog discussion [a hack wasn't even out yet] (Skylanders) the company (Activision) gave him a C+D lawsuit and told him to destroy all elements of the "portal spoofing" info on his blog page...this is Disney....they would not let that shit fly either if something came up..as they see this Skylanders wanna be as a cash cow...we'll see how far this goes

4. Dr4c0
    OP

Dr4c0 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2009
    United States
    nice thanks. I came across https://github.com/brandonlw/USBSimulator from there and just saudered the teensy's. I don't want to do it this way though. I am going to continue trying a softmod of it. Thanks for all the info. Come across anymore and post it here please.