batumulia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I've been trying to write Zelda ALBW to my SD through Diskwriter. The writing is good except I can't start a new game because the game gets wonky and starts me off with 999 rupees and whatnot. I tried to rewrite the game to the SD so I opened diskwriter again and the program now said my SD is empty.. What is going on? My SD is a Samsung one but the same thing also happens on my Kingston one. I have played Zelda normally before on another 3DS so I don't know why I have this problem with this DS.

batumulia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If it's the mSD card then why did it work before but now? I mean I can start the game but I cannot save and cannot load because that results in an endless loop and then when I go back to Diskwriter it shows up as empty with 0 bytes left. Even though there is only one game on it and the card is 32GB.

batumulia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So today I bought a Sandisk card, formatted it using SDformatter then formatted in Diskwriter but the issue persists. I put Zelda on the card start it up with Sky3DS, gives me a wonky game. I take out the card and start up Diskwriter again and it shows me I have 0MB left on the card. Anybody knows how or what?

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today I bought a Sandisk card, formatted it using SDformatter then formatted in Diskwriter but the issue persists. I put Zelda on the card start it up with Sky3DS, gives me a wonky game. I take out the card and start up Diskwriter again and it shows me I have 0MB left on the card. Anybody knows how or what?

Update the template and make sure to change it within the diskwriter software. If that doesn't work I would get another copy of that game.

batumulia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Update the template and make sure to change it within the diskwriter software. If that doesn't work I would get another copy of that game.

I changed the template (used an older one which I knows works and the newest one). Changed SD cards. Used an older version of Diskwriter. Formatted in Windows and in SDformatter. Used different ROMS. I'm literately at my ends wit.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed the template (used an older one which I knows works and the newest one). Changed SD cards. Used an older version of Diskwriter. Formatted in Windows and in SDformatter. Used different ROMS. I'm literately at my ends wit.

Wow....and ONLY this game is giving you this issue?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its sound like "your" rom dump is corrupt in some way so I would redump the rom from "your cart" again and see if that fixes the problem ;) ;)

batumulia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have no clue what happened. It works now. I changed "my" rom to AC:NL which gave me an error about save data being corrupt. The game deleted the corrupt save data after which I tried out "my" copy of Zelda and it worked right away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-