Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
TWLoader gets stuck with the TWLoader logo on the top screen with a black background very frequently. Is there a way to bypass / fix these

Z-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changing any of the settings crashes the app. Using the latest versions of both TWLoader and the bootstrap.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changing any of the settings crashes the app. Using the latest versions of both TWLoader and the bootstrap.
You mean exiting out of settings crashes the app? Instead of exiting out of settings, press HOME, then exit out of TWLoader to save the settings.

Z-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean exiting out of settings crashes the app? Instead of exiting out of settings, press HOME, then exit out of TWLoader to save the settings.
It saved the settings, but whenever I try to add games from my R4 Flashcard, it white screens. I already changed to the proper Flashcard select, and added all of the necessary files from the GitHub flashcard pack.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It saved the settings, but whenever I try to add games from my R4 Flashcard, it white screens. I already changed to the proper Flashcard select, and added all of the necessary files from the GitHub flashcard pack.
Should be fixed in the next version.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
I decided to try this yesterday and i can't believe i'm playing Dawn of Sorrow from the SD card.

I don't care about the compatibility list, in fact i didn't expect this to work AT ALL. I'm amazed by the results.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my app today., i got 4.1.0. i also updated the bootsrtap to 4.1, not my games won't load, no matter what settings i use, card slot, or rom, and is mega man zx, it was working before.

MOS64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
N5 ds (r4 clone and n5, e7 same)
_AX_MENU.DAT
_DS_MENU.DAT <- it can YSMENU.nds renamed and Launch on DSL

it can't DSTT/R4i Gold/R4i-SDHC/R4 SDHC Dual-Core/R4 SDHC Upgrade/SC DSONE
not work that file
how can i n5 launch?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B23WiWM30hWVYkpsaU5mX2F5em8/view?usp=sharing
n5kernel and ysmenu

luma6.6 a9lh

71_0.jpg

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After renaming all of my boxarts to match my game/Roms ID, twloader still gives me the downloading
"0/1 missing boxarts
####" message hanging indefinitely on the boot screen.

TheVexedGerman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got a problem similar to that of TheMagicMan. When I try to launch a Cart from TWLoader, I get stuck on a white screen after the NDS bootscreen. This happens both with a regular and a flashcart. The regular Cart boots fine when normally started. The Flashcart works fine on a DS Lite. This error occurs both on a new 3DS and old 3DS. I installed both the GUI and the NAND side on both the 3DS's.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a problem similar to that of TheMagicMan. When I try to launch a Cart from TWLoader, I get stuck on a white screen after the NDS bootscreen. This happens both with a regular and a flashcart. The regular Cart boots fine when normally started. The Flashcart works fine on a DS Lite. This error occurs both on a new 3DS and old 3DS. I installed both the GUI and the NAND side on both the 3DS's.
Is Reset Slot-1 on? If so, you might have to wait for the next version.

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the old 3ds I used the DSi downgrade method. Same with the new 3DS, just that I used OTP less on 9.2.0 on it instead of the 2.1.0 downgrade.
You see I think that may be the problem. I also got al9h onto my system via dsi downgrade. Could this be the problem and source of the error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.