Status
Not open for further replies.

Supermario92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. Try ak2ifw_update_141_DSi.nds.

I'm trying to get the acekard 2i to work with twloader I followed the instructions on the first page. I have done the following:

Extract what's in for Slot-1 microSD" to the root of the flashcard's microSD card. In TWLoader.7z, extract the files/folders in the "flashcardsdroot (all) to the flashcard's microSD card root.

I am having trouble with this part:

Extract what's in and "flashcardsdroot (flashcardnamehere)" folders to the flashcard's microSD card root.
What do I do in this step for the acekard 2i?

Last edited by Supermario92,

Supermario92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's only if you want to do that. Try out "Add Games" after switching game location to flashcard.
I would rather not. I don't like playing Roms off of the SD card because not all games are supported and the ones that are lag. With the flashcard all Roms are supported and play fine.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would rather not. I don't like playing Roms off of the SD card because not all games are supported and the ones that are lag. With the flashcard all Roms are supported and play fine.
I think you misunderstood.
"Add Games" lets you add a game from the flashcard, into TWLoader's GUI, hence "Add Games"' icon.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Supermario92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you misunderstood.
"Add Games" lets you add a game from the flashcard, into TWLoader's GUI, hence "Add Game"'s icon.
Yes but by adding it to TWLoader's GUI it adds the rom to the SD card. Then the Rom runs on the SD card correct?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. When I try to change the target to my SDcard my flashcard isn't listed as an option
Did you press START? If so, press A on "Game location" to switch between SD card and Flashcard.
That's only possible in the DSi Menu and R4 themes of TWLoader.

Supermario92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you press START? If so, press A on "Game location" to switch between SD card and Flashcard.
That's only possible in the DSi Menu and R4 themes of TWLoader.
yes I did but when I try to add games I get past the health and safety message then get a white screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??