United Kingdom
:Face palm: Whaaa did you doooo?

tongue.gif

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
All of sudden. Yeah. Who are you trying to fool? Your little brother adjusted the color of the TV. Check that.
biggrin.gif

WiiMonkey

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
roku93 said:
All of sudden. Yeah. Who are you trying to fool? Your little brother adjusted the color of the TV. Check that.
biggrin.gif

Yes all of a sudden!! and there is no little brother and im not that thick m8 think b4 you speak

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you sure you havent adjusted preloader region settings, vid patch, sure its a PAL game? U using crt tv or plasma/lcd etc?

On my crt i often get b/w games if they are out of region and dont contain PAL video but i force the region of the disc.

On my LCD its fine though.

WiiMonkey

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KiiWii said:
Are you sure you havent adjusted preloader region settings, vid patch, sure its a PAL game? U using crt tv or plasma/lcd etc?

On my crt i often get b/w games if they are out of region and dont contain PAL video but i force the region of the disc.

On my LCD its fine though.

Yes i haven't touched nowt and im very sure it is a PAL game, im in the Uk and its originals only and im using a crt tv which supports both PAL and NTSC video, It only on the Offical Disc channel every other loader is fine.

Mauwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I got that problem too a few weeks ago when i installed cIOScorp. Just update your Wii to 3.3, downgrade to 3.2 with Anyregionchanger (and reinstall cIOScorp if you installed it) and the problem should be gone.

BumFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i thought this thread was like a joke? 'Disc Channel and Black and White....And Red all over'

anyways back to topic, do what Mauwi says it might help or ask the more expert members

WiiMonkey

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorted............. My 4 year old daughter had seen me fiddle with the wii and thought she would have a go to and changed some settings in preloader, ha ha, little shat!!

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so it was a little one xD lol and wow you must have a pretty smart 4 year old she knows to press the power button then quickly hold down reset until preloader pops up lol
gbasp.gif

WiiMonkey

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont know if she actually knew what she was doing, however she did it and she managed to change almost all settings in preloader, all i got off her when i asked if she had touched the wii was " daddy i pressed them buttons and played on wii" lol

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so it was a little one xD lol and wow you must have a pretty smart 4 year old she knows to press the power button then quickly hold down reset until preloader pops up lol
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm a multi I can witch from dick to vag at will +1