Hacking DIOS MIOS Shadow the Hedgehog problem

Donutman012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have DIOS MIOS 2.10 and CFG USB Loader, whenever I load Shadow the Hedgehog from my USB, eveyrthing is normal until the first stage starts, the very beginning is normal, but when I reach the ground then go through the ramp, the rest of the stage didn't load and I fall through the floor....well actually THERE IS NO FLOOR WTF?! then the sound gets ridiculously choppy and I have to restart, but the exact same thing will happen, or the rare 1% chance this doesnt happen, the sound gets choppier, things aren't where they should be *Enemies not appearing, floor randomly dissappearing AGAIN, the sound still studders, sonic and black doom dont appear sometimes and then they do, overall THE THING BECOMES A FUCKING GLITCHY MESS THAT IS UNPLAYABLE. I played this game before and I CERTAINLY AS HELL DONT REMEMBER SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG BEING THIS MUCH OF A "DAMN" MESS(C wut I did thar?)and yet I see everyone else getting it to work perfectly. I at first thought it was my .iso I had, so I went and got different .ISOs to make sure(obviously cannot provide links), and I tried about 2-3 different ones, in different starting file formats too (1st one I tried was a .iso file, the others were .gcm) and converted in the converter program that comes with the DIOS MIOS download. but still the same result, somebody else had to have had this problem once right? anyone help me out here? like i said I use CFG USB loader with DIOS MIOS 2.10

Cornholio309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried making sure that Dios Mios is compatible with this game? Dios Mios isn't 100% with all Gamecube games and may have issues, and some may not work altogether.

Have you tried checking to make sure Shadow the Hedgehog is compatible with Dios Mios? Are the ISOs you used NTSC or PAL? Certain regions may work better than others, so you may want to try one from another region.

Donutman012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cornholio I checked it before i posted this and it said it was compatible with the NTSC version(which are the ones i have), but after you told me again I took a second look and I noticed something that I didn't notice before. appearantly it is dependent on what usb loader i use, it says it is compatible with
USB Loader GX Rev 1191
DM-Booter r30 but I don't see anything about CFG Usb loader which is what i used, so I'm going to try to use those ones to see what result I get.

Cornholio309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay then, best of luck.

Probably should of checked the list myself as well before posting, but glad to know that there may be a solution.

If that doesn't work, don't forget to try a PAL ISO. The GBATemp list claims that it works (With the exception of No More Memory, but I see that a lot in my Gamecube game library), so there may be hope if that doesn't work and you haven't tried the PAL region yet. I don't know how you would get it working, seeing as I only followed a Youtube tutorial and I'm not quite sure how PAL GC ISOs would work on a NTSC Wii, assuming that's what you're using.

Donutman012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PRAISE THE HEAVENS IT WORKS I had to switch to the dios mios lite booter, but from i read it also will work with usb loader gx, but these are the only two that it will work on. problem solved. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: