dios mios/quadforce

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by qwertyking, Nov 21, 2013.

1. qwertyking
    OP

qwertyking Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2004
    hey quick question... i no that u need dios mios to run gamecube isos and quadforce to run triforce games but is there any way to load both sets with out having to constantly keep installing the alt wads?? i hope it makes sence and sorry bout puntuation

2. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    There are backup loaders that will install the correct wad on the fly before booting the game, making the whole process unnoticeable. As far as I know, both Wiiflow and PostLoader currently support this (I've got it set up in Wiiflow and its awesome). Setup is simple, just look at the Readme for the latest builds of either loader, instructions are in there.

3. qwertyking
    OP

qwertyking Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2004
    ive got wiiflow but i have to keep changing them because if i have quadforce on and select A ngc game it shuts the wii down

4. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States

Get the newest version and read the readme on where to store the quad force and dios mios wads, as well as what you should have the wads labeled as. Older version of Wiiflow don't support this.

5. qwertyking
    OP

qwertyking Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2004
    i must sound really stupid bt i cant find it :( ive got the masterpiece set