DIOS MIOS NMM - Insufficient Memory Card Issue

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Elliander, Jan 18, 2013.

Jan 18, 2013
  1. Elliander
    OP

Member Elliander GBAtemp Fan

United States
    While testing the Gamecube Game Jedi Outcast to test it's streaming audio I came upon an unexpected message:

"The Memory Card in Slot A does not have sufficient space to save all types of Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast save files. Saved game files require 1 file and 24 blocks. Configuration file require 1 file and 3 blocks. To manage the controls of your Memory Card, use the Memory Card Screen. Existing files may be loaded and overwritten."

So obviously NMM is being detected, but apparently the default size of the save folder is too small so games that check to see if there is enough memory will see a negative. That game is just one I borrowed from a friend so it's not as big of a deal to me personally, but seems like the kind of issue someone would want to look into.

If I have the time I will create a save for the game on my memory and then transfer it to the folder to see if it will work.

MIOS DIOS: 2.6.1+
    USB Loader GX 3.0 revision 1208

2. luke9511

Member luke9511 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i wish nmm would work with rebel strike and rogue squad but it does not

3. Elliander
    OP

Member Elliander GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Is there a reason why it doesn't work with some titles? Will that improve over time, or are there some titles that will never work? Also, why does it take a few minutes to save when it does work? Will that get faster?