Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Question, been doing some more testing and I can only load from disc channel when a compatible usb device is present, even though I'm loading from disc (retail or copy).

USB stick in. Game load from usb using dios mios booter and load fine from disc channel as well if I want to play from disc.

Remove the stick and just a black screen on disc channel. Bug?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: 1 person

Excelsiior

Trophies
Website
www.nanolx.org
XP
Country
Germany
it's hit or miss with some of the games. like phantasy star online 1&2 gives me code dumps

It's been told a zillion times. PSO is NOT compatible with DML or DM because it does self-checks that prevent running from DML or DM. That's also listed in DML/DM list of 'Games with issues'.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's hit or miss with some of the games. like phantasy star online 1&2 gives me code dumps

It's been told a zillion times. PSO is NOT compatible with DML or DM because it does self-checks that prevent running from DML or DM. That's also listed in DML/DM list of 'Games with issues'.

i wonder if the pso incompatibility is to prevent us from playing the game without the bba since you had to have the bba to play the game (speculation i never had a gc when pso came out on gamecube)

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just tried 2 games; Pokemon XD and Wind waker.
wind waker played fine with minor lags when sailing, nothing too problematic. after a while it randomly errored though.
Pokémon XD: Errored when the first move in a battle was to be made.

Not using any nodisc/NMM patches or anything, just DIOS MIOS with CFG Loader.

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i was an uploader for many years, it made my threads look nicer. it stuck with me ever since.

and i am guessing he released it because of those things and so that others may work on and improve it.​

emmanu888

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when i was an uploader for many years, it made my threads look nicer. it stuck with me ever since.​

and i am guessing he released it because of those things and so that others may work on and improve it.
Then he would've said this was a beta. He didn't.

check the googlecode page for dm it says 2.0 BETA so that means its a public beta

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bexiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, im having trouble installing the DIOS MIOS v2.0.wad.
I downloaded the file and put the wad file at the sd wad folder, but when i go to the multimod manager it doesnt let me install it, what can be the problem?

emmanu888

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when i was an uploader for many years, it made my threads look nicer. it stuck with me ever since.​

and i am guessing he released it because of those things and so that others may work on and improve it.
Then he would've said this was a beta. He didn't.

check the googlecode page for dm it says 2.0 BETA so that means its a public beta
Oh. It doesn't say that on the front page.

i just checked on the google code page for dm not the front page the google code page says 2.0 BETA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk