DIOS MIOS HELP

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by JN_big3, May 5, 2013.

1. JN_big3
    OP

JN_big3 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 1, 2011
    Hi guys, it has been a while since I've been in the Wii hacking scene so I don't know much right now.

I have my HDD partitioned to NTFS and FAT32. Both are set to primary and active. I put my wii games in the NTFS and I put my GC games in the FAT32. All my Wii games work

So I converted the Super Mario Sunshine using DMToolBox. I put the iso in the "games" folder.

Know I installed the DIOS MIOS 2.9 WAD. It successfully installed. I go to DIOS MIOS Booter rev30. Set NMM and No Disc to on. I go then to SMS. After pressing A it just shows a Black screen.

I tried to go to WiiFlow. I have the latest version also. The game doesn't show up. My Wii games show up. I go to the other Partition. It just says Select Partition or Install Game.

I'm getting really frustrated now. The last Gamecube game that I played was the LoZ Wind Waker and I played it using DIOS MIOS Booter using a SD Card and it worked flawlessly.

Do you think my HDD isn't compatible? My HDD came from a Laptop

Please help

After doing some experiments, I found out that my HDD isn't compatible with DIOS MIOS even though my HDD can load Wii games. Good thing I have my 32GB USB to load Gamecube Games through DIOS MIOS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice